Find out about other ways to donate to Guide Dogs
There are many ways to provide incredible support.
There are a number of ways that you can support Guide Dogs and give the gift of independence to someone with low vision or blindness.
- Become a Puppy Pal and give regularly to support the training of our Guide Dog puppies through the purchase of training equipment, maintaining kennel facilities, hiring the expert dog training staff and more.
- Leave a gift in your Will
- Talk to us about becoming a corporate partner
- Host a Donation Dog
- Organise a fundraising event
- Get involved with volunteering
- and many more !
Call us on 02 9412 9300 to speak with one of our friendly staff about the ways that you can support Guide Dogs and help change a life.
Your donations to Guide Dogs NSW/ACT helps us to continue our important work including matching Guide Dogs and Therapy Dogs, Orientation and Mobility services providing regional outreach, undertaking diagnostic services through our Centre for Eye Health, delivering technology support sessions and Occupational Therapy to more than 3,500 Clients.