Volunteer with us today!
Let's change lives for the better, together!
As a Guide Dogs NSW/ACT volunteer, you will have the opportunity to discover new skills and experiences while helping to change the lives of people with low vision or blindness. Volunteering with us will provide a strong sense of pride and satisfaction that you’ll love!
If you would like to volunteer with us, we are always looking for volunteers to assist with:
- Puppy Raising: This is an integral role as these volunteers raise puppies to become Guide Dogs by keeping them safe, teaching them vital skills and taking them to training.
- Home Whelping: Provide a warm, loving home for specially selected breeding dogs to live in while they help bring the next generation of Guide Dog puppies into the world.
- Home Boarding: Volunteer to care for a Guide Dog in Training!
- Corporate Volunteering
- Events: Keep up to date with our upcoming events so you don’t miss out on the chance to volunteer with us.
- Selling Merchandise
- Client facing activities
- Assisting at our Guide Dog Centre: Training puppies to become Guide Dogs so they can assist people with low vision and blindness in the future. Apply now to volunteer at the GDC to help train these puppies to learn the skills they need to be successful.
- Towing our mascot Guide Dog Gulliver around the suburbs of Sydney.
Please register your interest in volunteering for Guide Dogs NSW/ACT by completing the form below