Here’s what your experience might look like.
1. Be inspiredBe inspired by other people who’ve made a life-changing contribution. While every gift is unique, it’s always good to see and learn from the experience of other.
3. ConsultConsult your legal advisor or solicitor to ensure the option you’ve chosen best reflects your wishes. We recommend you seek the advice of an independent solicitor or qualified legal advisor before making any changes to your Will. You should also seek qualified advice before choosing executors to administer your estate.
4. DiscussDiscuss your decision with your family and loved ones. This will ensure they understand and support your reasons for choosing to help Guide Dogs NSW/ACT in such a powerful way.
5. CreateCreate incredible impact. Once your Will is updated in accordance with the advice of your legal advisor or solicitor, your life-changing wishes will be honoured.
6. InformInform us of your decision, if you choose to. That way, we can thank you for your generous contribution. Learn more about what you’ll get as a bequestor.
Could you benefit from SafeWill?
SafeWill is a secure and simple online Will making service, designed for people who may not have access to a solicitor.
SafeWill is a great option for people who may not be able to access a solicitor, or may have difficulty in connecting with a solicitor. We can support you through your experience of using SafeWill, but please note that we always encourage you to seek legal advice before making any changes or updates to your Will.
Contact us today to learn more, or call 02 9412 9300 for more information.