Fund your favourite Guide Dogs service
Donate a major gift of $5,000 or more, and you can choose which Guide Dogs service you fund.
With a major gift, you can personally see the significant impact you create.
You can directly support:
- one of our service dog programs
- specific training and support services for adults or children
- capital works
- the purchase of equipment
- fund a particular region of NSW or the ACT
- and more.
You can have a package tailored to suit your personal interests and goals. Donations can be one-off or planned over a series of pledged gifts to support an ongoing service or project.
As a major donor you will also receive special invitations to see your support in action, personalised reports, unique experiences and the opportunity to meet expert services staff.
As more than 80% of Guide Dogs’ funding comes from community donations, you know that your major gift is literally making these services possible for people in need across NSW and the ACT.
Our Philanthropy Team look forward to discussing your interests, exploring your options and developing a support package which suits you.
Major Gift Packages
Choose from a range of special Major Gift packages.
Major gift packages directly fund popular Guide Dogs services and programs and provide special benefits to donors:
- Guide Dog Partner: exclusively name and sponsor a service dog, from birth to graduation in its chosen career.
- Capital Partner: help fund the building projects needed to keep our services running and dogs well cared for.
- Vet Partner: sponsor the expert veterinary team who keep our dogs and puppies fit and healthy.
- Home Whelping Partner: support our breeding mums, puppies and the team of staff and volunteers who look after them.
- Children’s Champion: directly support children aged 0-17 who are blind or have low vision, including the School Ready program, adventure camps or personalised skills training.
- Independent Living Partner: support people with low vision to keep living with independence and safety at home.
- Special Project Partner: fund a new priority project for Guide Dogs.
Specific Guide Dog donation ranges and benefits apply to each Major Gift package, starting from $5,000 gifts. Packages can be tailored to suit you. For more information, have a no-obligation chat with our Philanthropy Team on (02) 9412 9300.
Become a Guide Dog Partner
Support puppies on their path to changing lives.
Become a Guide Dog Partner and exclusively name and sponsor a service dog, from birth to graduation in its chosen career – a truly unique way to see your support of Guide Dogs in action.
With a one-off Guide Dog donation from $35,000, you can:
- Exclusively choose the name, colour and gender of your own puppy.
- Enjoy private visits with your puppy – invite the family along!
- Receive personalised progress reports across the 2-year journey.
- Enjoy VIP invitations to the dog’s graduation in their chosen service dog career.
- Hear about the Client who your sponsored dog has gone on to support.
- Treasure a unique Guide Dog Partner keepsake of your journey with your sponsored dog.
Past and current Guide Dog Partners have enjoyed naming their puppy in honour of a loved-one, favourite personal pet or the Labrador they always dreamt of having. Whatever you choose, becoming a Guide Dog Partner is a truly memorable experience and a very tangible way to directly help an individual or community in need.
To receive a copy of the Guide Dog Partner information brochure or have a no-obligation chat with our Philanthropy Team, please contact us on (02) 9412 9300.
Benefits of donating a Major Gift
You'll receive a range of special benefits.
Donors of Major Gifts to support Guide Dogs receive a range of benefits suited to the very special way you support the cause, including:
- Options to fund the Guide Dogs service or program which is most important to you.
- VIP invitations to hands-on and behind-the-scenes events.
- Opportunities to meet Guide Dogs’ leaders, expert and front-line staff.
- Personal briefings and written impact reports.
- Unique keepsakes to celebrate your support.
- Personalised service and contact with Guide Dogs in the way that suits your personal preferences.
Contact us for more information
Looking for further details?
To receive more information or have a no-obligation chat with our Philanthropy Team about your interests and options, please contact us any time:
Alternatively you can contact our Engagement Team on 1800 436 634.
We would be very happy to design and suggest a support package, benefits and gift options to suit your personal interests and goals. We appreciate that every supporter’s circumstances and preferences are different. Guide Dogs provides so many diverse and important services, we can offer a range of exciting support options.