Puppy Pals/ Puppy Sponsor Thank You Day Giveaway 2021
Puppy Pals/ Puppy Sponsor Thank You Day Giveaway 2021
Enter the Guide Dogs NSW/ACT Thank You Day Giveaway for your chance to win the Ultimate Guide Dog Centre Experience!
How to claim prizes
Winners will be notified by Guide Dogs NSW/ACT within 5 days of the draw to organise a time for the experience.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Information on prizes and how to participate form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition is open to residents of NSW, ACT, TAS, NT and QLD Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
- Competition is not open to employees (and their immediate families) of Guide Dogs NSW/ACT. ‘Immediate family’ is defined as spouse, partner, parent, child, stepchild or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
- The giveaway commences at 10am on 7th October 2021, closes at 12am AEDT on 20th October 2021, and prizes will be drawn 10am 20th October 2021. Winners will be notified and will be contacted by Guide Dogs NSW/ACT via phone and/or email within 5 days of the draw to organise collection, or posting, of prizes.
- It is a condition of entry into the giveaway for the entrants to provide Guide Dogs NSW/ACT with a valid email address for the notification of prizes. Entry will be void if contact details are missing or invalid. Guide Dogs NSW/ACT reserves the right to verify entry validity (including identity, age and residence) at any time and reserves the right to disqualify individuals deemed to have breached these Terms and Conditions, in its sole discretion.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Prize winners will be listed on the T&C’s page website: https://nsw.guidedogs.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
- Prize winners will be selected at random from the entrants whom have finished all the questions in the survey. 10 entrants will be randomly selected.
- If Guide Dogs NSW/ACT has not received return confirmation from a prize-winner with the intention to claim the prize by Monday 8th November 2021 using the contact details provided, another prize-winner will be selected.
- Prizes will be awarded to the entrants in the order drawn as follows:
The Ultimate Guide Dog Centre Experience. Total prize value: $1,000.00
Prize includes: A tour of Guide Dogs NSW/ACT Centre in Glossodia, NSW for you and one friend or family member; a catered picnic morning/afternoon tea on the grounds at Guide Dogs NSW/ACT Centre (with some other surprises throughout the day). The prize must be taken by June 2022 and is subject to availability and COVID19 social distancing requirements.
- Winners and companions are responsible for all costs associated with taking the prizes, including but not limited to travel, accommodation and ancillary costs, other than those expressly stated as being part of the prize in these Terms and Conditions. Winners forfeit any prize or any part of a prize if not taken at the time stipulated by Guide Dogs NSW/ACT and no cash will be awarded in lieu. Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the relevant service providers including the terms of any vouchers supplied for elements of a prize.
- Guide Dogs NSW/ACT reserves the right, in its discretion, to substitute a prize or part of a prize that is unavailable for an alternative of equal value and/or comparable specification Guide Dogs NSW/ACT also reserve the right to change any prizes to follow COVID19 Government recommendations.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner and any accompanying companions (if applicable) agree to (a) participate in all publicity (including photography) reasonably requested by Guide Dogs NSW/ACT in connection with this giveaway and the result free of charge; (b) consent to the use of their name, likeness, image and voice (including photo, film and recordings of same) in any media for an unlimited period without further remuneration for the purpose of promoting Guide Dogs NSW/ACT’s activities; and (c) sign any legal documentation, including but not limited to a release and indemnity, in the form required by Guide Dogs NSW/ACT and giveaway organisers in their absolute discretion.
- Save for any rights or guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law or other terms implied into a contract that cannot lawfully be excluded, Guide Dogs NSW/ACT and its officers, employees, volunteers, agents and prize suppliers exclude: (a) any term, condition or warranty that may otherwise be implied into these Terms and Conditions; (b) any liability for loss or damage incurred as a result of or in connection with its negligence; (c) any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue and loss of opportunity) arising in connection with this giveaway and the prizes.
- Guide Dogs NSW/ACT and its officers, employees, volunteers, agents and prize suppliers exclude all liabilities described in sub-section 139A(3) of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010(Cth), except for liability for significant personal injury caused by their reckless conduct within the meaning of sub-section 139A(5) of that Act.
- If the giveaway is interfered with or not capable of being conducted as anticipated for any reason beyond Guide Dogs NSW/ACT’s reasonable control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Guide Dogs NSW/ACT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person or to modify or suspend the giveaway, as appropriate, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It is a condition of entry into the giveaway that the entrant agrees to receive further communication from Guide Dogs NSW/ACT, as per the Guide Dogs Personal Information Collection Statement, unless the purchaser personally opts out of future communication at the point of purchasing tickets.
- Decision of Guide Dogs NSW/ACT in relation to this giveaway are final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- This giveaway is being held for Guide Dogs NSW/ACT, 2-4 Thomas St Chatswood NSW 2067. ABN 52 000 399 744.